Tees Valley Ministry (TVM) is part of the wider body of Christian involvement in North East England
It acts as a bridge for Christian Churches with the Tees Valley economy
Our Chaplains support people and engage in workplaces across the Tees Valley area.
For employers and individuals we can:
• Provide a listening ear for people in all roles and at all levels in organisations
• Complement the support and care offered by existing welfare provision
• Help people to deal with problems in the work context in absolute confidentiality
For Churches we can:
• Provide opportunities for you and your members to fulfil your mission in the world and show that the Church is there for everyone
• Help people to nurture the love, peace and joy of Christ in workplaces, in their locality, with people of all faiths and none
• Enable members of the Church community to reach out to neighbours in new ways
We would be delighted to hear from you, whether you’re an employer who feels that your organisation might benefit from having a Chaplain working within it, or you are a member of a Church community and would like to serve as a voluntary Chaplain.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org